An API (Application Programming Interface) is an tool allowing a remote software agent to query and retrieve data from a database.
An API access to the Loterre triplestore is available by means of the REST API developed for Skosmos:
- the Base URL of the API is: https://skosmos.loterre.fr/rest/v1/
- for information on how to use the Skosmos API, see documentation: http://api.finto.fi/doc/
Examples of requests
- A list, in English, of the vocabularies stored in the triplestore, formated in JSON-LD
- The number of labels per language for the “Electronic” vocabulary, formated in JSON-LD
- The list of the concepts of the “Prehistory-Protohistory” vocabulary for which the English label includes a word beginning with the letter B, formated in JSON-LD